I. Classroom projects, internships and co-ops, career services, community service, work study, career fairs, etc. Student Engagement-a valuable resource
2. Check out this guide from the RI Student Loan Authority. They developed an internship guide for employers to follow. Employer Guide to Internships. Once you’ve decided an internship program is right for you, write a profile and look for interns at the various schools in your area.
3. Working With College Students and Grads – additional things to think about.
4. If you’d like to be involved with Salve Regina’s Center for Business Outreach fill out the Business Participation Form.
5. Confidentiality Agreement for Salve students – see what students sign at Salve Regina.
6. BP employer instructions – Salve business plan capstone class: instructions and expectations. This class and several others ask business owners to visit the start of class and give students a pitch to work w/them.