WHAT WE OFFER!
Resources, templates, samples & tools available to all students
- Books and materials
- Entrepreneurship assistance
- Online resources
- Networking opportunities
- Social media connections via Face Book, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram
- Chamber events, conferences, expos, etc.
- Potential internships/employment opportunities with local businesses
- Classroom projects, Ask the Expert Roundtables, Workshops, and Mentoring to help students build business relationships throughout their 4 years!
- Classroom projects: Confidentiality Forms. It’s a small state!
- Email copies of report, research, appendices to businesses. They LOVE it!
- Classroom and off-site presentations to clients.
- Certificate of Appreciation for client related business plan capstone project.
- Add your experience and hours to your resume.
- Talk about it when you interview.